Ribs cooked in the oven? Who knew!? I thought grilling them was the only appropriate way. This recipe is pretty easy to follow and can easily be adapted to suit your tastes. Change up the rub, use a different sauce, maybe even throw them on the grill for the last 30 minutes. Do whatever you want, just make sure you save some for leftovers… or not.
- Preheat oven to 250º
- Season all sides of the rack of ribs with the dry rub
- Place meat side down on a large baking dish or jellyroll pan. You may have to cut the rack or ribs in half to make it fit on the pan.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake at 250º for 2 1⁄2 - 3 hours
- Remove the ribs from oven and drain any grease from the pan.
- Flip the ribs over (bone side down) and cover with BBQ sauce and bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest about 10 minutes before serving.